- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Mar-18-2023 11:24 AM
Be careful with PayPal also because in my personal account I got ripped off 1600.and that was in 2021 and I still haven't received the money back yet. But they said that they are better now than they were then about scam and fraud attempts because my identity was stolen and I can't even get a cashapp account but someone is still taking money out of my bank account say it is me when I don't have any account with cashapp.
Fraud & Phishing
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- This card can't be used for this transaction? in Transactions
- Subject: Issue with Linking Visa Card to PayPal Account in Wallet
- I cannot link my Rupay debit card from SBI to paypal. in Wallet
- My account was permanently limited after two international transactions conducted using reverb.com in Security and Fraud
- How to check transaction type: money transfer or payment for goods in Transactions