Unauthorized Transaction but not covered by Paypal

SumayaZad
Contributor
Contributor

I have 4 unauthorized transactions today:
1. Payment sent to Alternate GmbH  Gross amount -€698.99 EUR January 26, 2021 at 5:12:47 AM GMT+8

2. Payment sent to Alternate GmbH  Gross amount -€348.99 EUR January 26, 2021 at 5:22:30 AM GMT+8

3. Payment sent to Alternate GmbH  Gross amount -€348.99 EUR January 26, 2021 at 5:28:17 AM GMT+8

4. Payment sent to Kinguin Digital Limited Gross amount -€48.23 EUR January 26, 2021 at 5:19:53 AM GMT+8
I had make reported to Bank and block my card. I had go to resolution center and open the case. Paypal just reply this case not covered. Please someone help me on this.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SumayaZad 

Click Message Center after hovering over your name at the top menu of your business account to request a deeper review of your unauthorized transactions. Remember to reference the transaction ID numbers and case numbers.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

SumayaZad
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry. I still can't get it. How to contact direct paypal? This case make me loss money in paypal and bank account. Why too easy paypal make decision no unauthorize? It's really make me disappointed : 

Login to Me Too

obikaban
Contributor
Contributor

Something very similar happened to me. Did this get resolved for you?

Login to Me Too

Fredbloggs2
Contributor
Contributor

It's still happening, PayPal are saying I logged in when my computer had been hacked. Phone call useless as they have a script so will not even attempt to sort it out.

Login to Me Too

Fredbloggs2
Contributor
Contributor

How do you get these people to reinvestigate especially when you have proof of a computer hack?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.