Unauthorized Charge made from Paddle.com - Filed a dispute and it was denied??

gpor2001
Contributor
Contributor

I received an unauthorized charge on my account the other day for $199.99. It came from Paddle.com and was for some software called CleanMyMac X (which I never purchased). I filed a dispute saying it was an unauthorized charge. It was denied in less than 24 hours stating that it "was not an unauthorized charge." What the heck? It absolutely was unauthorized and now I have no other way of contacting Paypal. I've also contacted the merchants with no luck. Id like to get my $200 back, please! Thanks. 

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

Temp20231217X
I too have received unauthorised payments from Paddle , I have never heard of them and am quite concerned as I can’t seem to cancel it
Login to Me Too

Chanman117
Contributor
Contributor
i had same issue. turns out it was charges from a ai img generation website i used that i subcribed to and they used paddle as the middle man. site was novel ai
Login to Me Too

RicBardo
New Community Member

I had the same problem, searched on PayPal and found out that I was charged the same amount by Paddle exactly 1 year before, so I thought it could be a subscription... and indeed it was (I received a receipt via email the day after)! In my case the service I subscribed to was NordVPN, but it could be another one as paddle.com is a payments provider.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.