Unauthorised charge by apple for music, via Paypal account

LornaO
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal sent me notice that i had been charged by Apple for Apple for music.  I never subscribed to Apple Music and I am currently on a call to Apple and they said that they did not authorise this payment.  Someone has somehow got into my Paypal account and authorised this payment and you need to check this and see whether someone has hacked my account.  When I applied for a refund for this payment PayPal’s reply was as follows, What do I do now??????

An update on your case.

We've reviewed your unauthorised activity case, and determined that there was no unauthorised use of your PayPal account.

The payment reported in this case was sent as part of a billing agreement you previously set up with the seller. As a result, we've closed this case.

We've now cancelled this billing agreement for you to prevent any other unwanted transactions. Moving forward, please remember to review all your active billing agreements. If you need a refund for a payment sent using an active billing agreement, please contact the seller directly.

For more information about your cases, please go to the Resolution Centre.

LornaO_0-1670316655058.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.