Unathorized transaction from my card

DrochilkinZ
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my credit card information was stolen few days ago, Now i saw in my bank account few  big unauthorized transaction due PayPal using my card but not my account. How can i cancel thouse transaction and recive my money back ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @DrochilkinZ

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your credit card was recently stolen; I know how scary that can be. PayPal transactions will only show on your PayPal account if you are logged into it when the purchase is made. It sounds like the person who stole your card added it to their own PayPal account. If you haven't already, please contact your credit card issuer and have the card canceled. You'll also want to report all unauthorized transactions with them, so they can help you obtain a refund. If you have a record of the old card number or your card issuer can provide it, please reach out to our Customer Support after that. We can search the card number in our system and ensure it's never used again. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.

I hope you receive the refunds soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.