Unable to verify my account

georgirose83
New Community Member

I'm having trouble verifying the address to my paypal account. I've just moved, and all of the bills are in my partners name. The address is on my license but i can't use this. Has anyone else had this problem? Surely theres a way to verify your account without uploading a bill...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @georgirose83,

Thank you for reaching out via our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues verifying the address on your account. Normally, if PayPal is asking to verify or confirm some information on your account, that information would need to be confirmed or verified before any limits or limitations would be removed. Once you're able to provide that information, PayPal's review teams may be able to reinstate any access or activity that may have been restricted. Here's a great Help Center article on What kind of documentation you can provide to remove an account limitation?

Best Wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.