Unable to verify location

Mboya
New Community Member

Hi all,
I am unable to verify my address. It requires a government issued document, but unfortunately since I stay with my parents all bills are under their name. There's the option for the bank billing address, but I applied for a digital bank account that does not have my physical address. Is there any way to still verify my location?
Help is very much appreciated

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Marina

Hi @Mboya,

Thank you for posting your question in PayPal's Community Forum! It sounds like we're asking you to provide proof of address. If you do not have a utility bill or bank statement in your name, there are a few alternatives you can provide. We can accept a driver's license, phone bill, doctor's bill, insurance statement, payslip, or any government-issued document. Please keep in mind that the name and address on the document must match what appears on your PayPal account. If you need further assistance with this, feel free to contact our Customer Support team directly.

I hope this helps!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.