Unable to fill in fields in Resolution Centre

JohnWCS
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to get a refund for an undelivered product, but when I go to the Resolution Centre I only get so far before it won't let me go further without adding information - but there are no input fields where I can do so - it's the same on the PayPal app on my phone.

1. What do you want help with? - No problem can enter info here
  2. Select the items you want to report - No problem can enter info here
  3. Tell us a bit more about the problem - No field to enter any info in, but it does let me click 'Continue'
  4. Provide other details - No field to enter any info in, and doesn't let me click 'Continue'

I don't believe it's just me - yet no clues when I Google - how do I get a refund??

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

JonyWu
New Community Member

Close ur Chrome and reopen it many times

Login to Me Too

slacktts
New Community Member
I got as far as the expected refund amount & when click continue, nothing happens Damned annoying! Has anyone found a workaround?
Login to Me Too

Oliamyroniuk
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. I opened on Chrome, same problem. I wish PayPal, for as much as they steal from sellers (out of pure greed), would update their website to at least the early 2000's in terms of operation and software compatibility. They waste so much time because everything is so buggy. Always. It's at time sink. I suspect it's intentional, since it happens so frequently. Perhaps they hope people won't bother them and just suck up financial losses? That's how they treat those who use their system, anyway.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sean

Hello @JohnWCS, thank you for posting.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble opening a dispute in the Resolution Centre. If you are experiencing difficulties when attempting to access your PayPal account, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different internet browser to access your account. If you are attempting to log in through the mobile app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue.

If an issue persists, for safety and security, please contact our customer support team via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, chat or phone.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.