Unable to delete account

Kajal9
Contributor
Contributor
Unable to delete business account..have restrictions too..and it's showing not able to use paypal permanently restricted..why..and I m not able to remove bank account and can't use it to create another paypal account...help please. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kajal9 

If its a permanent limitation then the ban is not just on that account but on you as well. You can't use paypal again and any further accounts you open would be sadly banned as well.

Paypal limits the account to stop you closing it or removing anything from it.
They don't want you to be able to use anything linked to it to try and open another Paypal account against their rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kajal9 

If its a permanent limitation then the ban is not just on that account but on you as well. You can't use paypal again and any further accounts you open would be sadly banned as well.

Paypal limits the account to stop you closing it or removing anything from it.
They don't want you to be able to use anything linked to it to try and open another Paypal account against their rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Want_to_cancel
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here - the reason why they closed my personal account is very odd - I wasn‘t even able to use it at all. Paypal also doesn‘t react to my data deletion requests. Since I wasn‘t able to use it, there is no reason or legal baseline for Paypal to retain my personal data.
Login to Me Too

Want_to_cancel
Contributor
Contributor
Issue is still not resolved.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.