Uber BV Payments What are they?!

beansvicki
New Community Member

I've had a payment taken today for Uber BV. I've never used Uber so i have No idea what this is for. I raised a dispute but its been closed straight away stating it's not an unauthorised transaction. When i looked further it appears this is the 4th payment!! Doea anyone have any idea what Uber BV, what I'm paying for and who i need to speak to? TIA

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

ellienortonn
Contributor
Contributor
It’s Uber eats, I just panicked then re traced my steps and realised it’s from when I had a KFC
Login to Me Too

Geolim2
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't used uber eats in over 2 years.. I don't even have it in my location
Login to Me Too

EllenB1992
New Community Member

I had the same issue, 113,50 euro was taken from my account and I did not use uber eats or uber over the last months..

Login to Me Too

garance214
New Community Member

I had the same problem, 27,61 euros were taken from my account...

Login to Me Too

Banjo23
New Community Member

I have had four payments taken.  What is it?

Login to Me Too

Geolim2
Contributor
Contributor
Contact paypall get a reffund its some crap that shouldnt be coming out mine ggot refunded totaly
Login to Me Too

HH1994HH
Contributor
Contributor

It relates to Uber Eats. I had a £200.85 payment taken from my card. I instantly contacted paypal and uber as it was fraud- someone must have hacked into my account as I had not used it for over a year. I changed passwords and uber accepted it was unauthorised however as a dispute was opened they could not refund me as they expected paypal to handle the refund. However paypal have just closed the dispute without resolving it or allowing me to make any further comments or show my discussion with Uber which proves it was unauthorised. Disgusting lack of support from Paypal and now I have been left with a large amount of money out of pocket! I am now dealing directly with my bank and hoping it will be resolved as Paypal are completely useless.

Login to Me Too

anapalombini

SAME!!! OVER 500 TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT, I WONT REST UNTIL PAYPAL REPLIES TO ME! I'M DISGUSTED!!!!

Login to Me Too

Aqva
Same here, I've had 8 charges totalling $148.38 to "uber technologies" in just the past month. I don't use uber at all, PayPal closed it immediately.
Login to Me Too

Holly555
I have no idea who they are, they took £50 from me and PayPal have been the most unhelpful they could possibly be. Livid.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.