USAdandeli[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] $35.88 charge

Buckner88
Contributor
Contributor

I have no idea of this charge other than it is a phone number..  I have no idea who the merchant is.  Isit a scam?  Can I get a refund?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Buckner88,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about the confusion with the unrecognized transaction has caused. Please log in to your account to review the transaction details. Select the payment in question, and a full transaction receipt will be provided. Any information we have regarding the payment will be notated there. If you still don't recognize the transaction, reach out to the merchant for additional details about this purchase. If after reviewing you feel this payment was sent without authorization, no need to worry, please report to us any unauthorized transactions through the Resolution Center by following the steps in this help center article. Once reported, we can begin our investigation and you will update you via email during this process. To help protect your account, we ask you to also change your password and security questions. If the transaction is only visible on your card/bank account, please reach out to your Financial Institution for further assistance.

I hope this information helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.