UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

RhiannonDeThoma
Contributor
Contributor
I’m running into the same issue. Just called them too. If need be I’ll just get rid of my PayPal and start over.
Login to Me Too

Aforrer
Did you call the company or PayPal? Can you share a phone number please?
Login to Me Too

LADYGOLD1
Contributor
Contributor

I got a foreign phone # off my bank acct statement: <removed>

Login to Me Too

Margit5
Contributor
Contributor
I called 2 phone numbers both in Lithuania, neither one worked. I think this is a hack rather than a scam
Login to Me Too

kilo_help
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there! My name is Juste and I am a Community Manager here at Kilo.Health. I’m sorry to hear about the troubles you faced with this unrecognized charge. 

Kilo Health is one of the leading digital health and wellness companies globally accelerating startups in the digital health industry. We have multiple business units that run on our platform rather independently. 

We would love to check what happened in your case and if it was caused by these business units help you connect with them and get this solved quicker. Could you please reach out to us using the email address of <Removed>? Our support team will be glad to help you further. 

Best,

Juste from Kilo.Health 

Login to Me Too

Asd141
New Community Member
Hi I have noticed a similar problem and i wish to get a refund back.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Asd141 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jlb2516
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here.
Login to Me Too

SRP39

same thing here, I reallly don't understand how PayPal can't get my money bacck.

It really questions how often I will use PayPal in the future

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.