UAB Kilo Grupe Scam—let’s unite against them-class action lawsuit

Mthron1

This same scam happened and is happening currently to me. I believe there is a class action suit to be filed. If not, we have the numbers to get a resolution. My phone number i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Please call me and I’m willing to work on this with whomever else wants to stop this scam activity since PayPal won’t do anything. I can also be reached at <removed>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bfass
New Community Member

This group was charging my bank acct and when I called to cancel they then started using my pay pal acct.

Login to Me Too

giulia562
Contributor
Contributor

This is a swindle Application, and I ran into the same problem.  They fraudulently applied a charge without notifying me that they were charging me.  I called the customer service number and requested to cancel the account and requested a full refund as I did not authorize a subscription.  This company did not cancel my account, and they also kept the credit card active on the account without my knowledge.  I NEVER used any services, and I did not realize until a year later (March 18, 2022) when they debited $66.00 twice without my permission! PayPal needs to remove this company from authorized use, as they are committing consumer fraud. This is illegal.  Beware --- they are fraudulently collecting subscription fees without user authorization and ignoring requests or making it exceedingly difficult to cancel accounts.  I'm still trying to collect my $66.00 from 2021. It's a nuisance!  This is a scam and should be reported to the Consumer Protection Bureau of every nation and state.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.