Tried using the resolution center but it asks to "give us more details". And goes no further

kevin7779
Contributor
Contributor
Problems with the resolution center
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kevin7779 

Do you mean you opened a dispute but can't escalate to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kevin7779 

Sorry hard to advise with so little information, you haven't even said what you need the resolution centre for or what country you are in !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kevin7779
Contributor
Contributor

My apologies, not that good with technology 😕 So I bought a chainsaw, and paid through PayPal, thinking that if it is to good to be true then at least I have security. The item wasn't delivered, even though the FedEx email states that it was (signed for by " A [removed]"). I emailed the seller with no response, so I began the process through PayPal. Which only lets me get to a page, that asks for more details. There is nowhere on this page to give any details! Only the option to continue or cancel. It won't allow me to continue!?

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kevin7779 

Do you mean you opened a dispute but can't escalate to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kevin7779
Contributor
Contributor
Pretty much
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @kevin7779 and @kernowlass

Thanks for troubleshooting, @kernowlass!

I'm sorry you're having trouble escalating your dispute case, @kevin7779. Since you're unable to escalate your dispute to a claim within your PayPal account, I recommend contacting Customer Support right away. You can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

kevin7779
Contributor
Contributor
Bought an item, never received it. No response from seller so I tried to get my money back through PayPal. Which I have not been able to do! The resolution center asks for more details, with nowhere to enter any. Only the option to cancel or continue, which it doesn't.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.