They were scamming from me 300$

Temp20221126X
New Community Member

Hi! I think i sent my money to scammer who introduces her AS YouTuber [removed] and she told me that im the one of the luxury cosmetic package winner. And she galerii me the PayPal contacts where i has to pay fee. Now if many YouTubers warnings that there is a scammer amongst us, i think i did something very bad. I sent money to [removed] and [removed].......and one account more( not [removed]..hes my friend) Now she/ he write me vist Telegram that my parcels are in Finland and i have to pay extra 250$ for transport Finland to Tallinn. Its sounds so suspecious even now i see eveeywhwre YouTubers WARNING that there are SCAMMERS. Is it possible to do something or i, just happy and sooo fool, sent her/ him my money. Now i can see the scam scheme. The YouTuber is from London and parcels are * coming* from USA. I have done all the screenshots but do this help? I wan't to know who are the people who are first send congrats to winning and quaitly makes you belive that you are the happy winner........ Is it possible to find out these people? Best regards, Kristel [removed]

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20221126X 

Did you send the funds using goods/services OR friends/family?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.