The case was closed in your favor.. But no refund

Sinon15
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a chargeback request from my bank.
Today i noticed that, my case got closed by paypal, " in my favor"
But i didnt get my money back in bank balance, after i asked my bank, they said the dispute is still going on.
I dont know what happening but i feel like paypal is refusing to refund my money.

Sinon15_0-1638269169332.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sinon15 

https://www.paypal.com/vn/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_VN#pp-purchase-protection

You must choose whether to pursue a dispute with PayPal under our Buyer Protection program, or to pursue the dispute with your card issuer. You can't do both at the same time or seek a double recovery. If you pursue a dispute/claim with us and you also pursue a dispute for the same transaction with your card issuer, we'll close your dispute/claim with us. This won't affect the dispute process with your card issuer. In addition, if you pursue a dispute with your card issuer, you cannot pursue a dispute/claim with us later.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sinon15
Contributor
Contributor

I understand that. But the point is Paypal closed the case without informing me. I only request to chargeback from bank btw, i didnt file a dispute on paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.