The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

reg388
Contributor
Contributor

First off the VANGO GROUP SCAM, is nothing short of FRAUDSTERS. I also paid $65.98 us dollars to them for Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 40 Count Family Mega Rolls, 20 count Free Shipping. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

reg388
Contributor
Contributor
If you really want your money back send an email to PayPal. The Vango Group. Fraudsters, Fraudsters, Fraudsters. Still haven’t received my $65.98 back.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

Carolyncapecod
Contributor
Contributor
I too fell for the scan but paid $38.94. How do we get our money back?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BP
Contributor
Contributor

I also fell for the scam and paid 66 dollars. How do I get my money back. Thank You

Login to Me Too

Karen212
Contributor
Contributor
They have told PayPal that I need to send the tubeless bamboo paper back for my refund. I don't write Mandarin. And when I did translation, it said that I need to send product back or forfeit my dispute. I guess I got **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

mcgrory
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal declined my dispute even if they sent me the complete wrong item. They offered my 25% of the price back which is ridiculous since they made an error and I shouldn’t have to pay for it. It seems like the vango group can scam people as much as they want
Login to Me Too

txnnva
New Community Member
Yep! I, too, fell for this T Tissue scam. I am stunned that PayPal has allowed this to fly under their radar since they have obviously been notified several times about that corrupt company. Since PayPal knows this company is a scammer, why, pray tell, have they not posted a warning on their landing page for customers BEFORE we push the button to go through with the purchase?!? SHAMEFUL!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BO
Contributor
Contributor
I agree
Login to Me Too

Maria111111111
New Community Member

I agree. I paid them USD 8,98 for a mask. How happy I am that I did not order more masks.

Login to Me Too

Denise1975
New Community Member
I was a scammed also sorry people do things like this. Give other vendors hard time to sale things that’s real not fake like these scammers
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.