Submit a copy of your professional licence

Vigneshbalu
Contributor
Contributor

Sir,

Today I received payment from my clients for my projects, but my PayPal get temporarily limited. And asks for Submit a copy of your professional licence and vendor / supplier information. Actually I'm doing this as a part time and I don't have any of these required items. Kindly help me to get back my account. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vigneshbalu 

Create a Word Doc or pdf explaining why you do not have the requested information. Once you have created this, you should be able to upload it to resolve this step. It is not guaranteed that it will be accepted, but providing this will allow the step to be resolved and once all steps have been completed, the account will move into review

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vigneshbalu 

Create a Word Doc or pdf explaining why you do not have the requested information. Once you have created this, you should be able to upload it to resolve this step. It is not guaranteed that it will be accepted, but providing this will allow the step to be resolved and once all steps have been completed, the account will move into review

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Vigneshbalu
Contributor
Contributor

Sir, thankyou for the message response . After applying the pdf they permanently limited my account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vigneshbalu 

That's a shame, sadly if they don't accept what you provide then not a lot you can do about it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Vigneshbalu
Contributor
Contributor

yeah this is really unfair from paypal

Login to Me Too

Karanbanik
Facing same issue.. Is your problem solved brother?
Login to Me Too

Vigneshbalu
Contributor
Contributor

Yes bro solved, contact them on message center and provide the proof of your identity .and they will resolve.

Login to Me Too

interstellar17
Contributor
Contributor

Got the same issue. kindly help

Login to Me Too

xPraj
New Community Member

How long did it take for you to get this resolved?

Login to Me Too

Hemlata2
New Community Member
Bro please help me how did you get back your account. I have also got the same issue and have some money stuck in paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.