Submit a copy of your Submit a copy of your professional licence and Vendor/supplier information

vanshxd
Contributor
Contributor

i have  "Submit a copy of your professional licence" and "Vendor/supplier information" what to do i am so confused can anyone help me

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PayPal_Sean

Hello @vanshxd, Welcome to the Community and tanks for posting.

It sounds like your account has a limitation in place. A limited account means that you won’t be able to do certain things with your PayPal account. For example, you might not be able to send or withdraw money.

Usually, we ask you to complete some steps to remove your account limitation. To simplify this we always list the steps to remove the limitation in the Resolution Centre*.

If all the steps are completed and your account remains limited, it means one of two things:

• We've already reviewed your account and sent you an email asking for more information, or
  • We're reviewing the information you provided and we'll email you with an update.

The time it takes to resolve an account limitation depends on the complexity of your specific case.

We will notify you by email of our decision.

What to do

1. Go to Resolution Centre.
  2. Click Go to Account Limitations.
  3. Next to each step required to remove the limitation, click Resolve and follow the steps to provide that information.

If you complete the steps and we ask you for more information by email, please respond as soon as possible so we can resolve your case.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

vanshxd
Contributor
Contributor
But what is vendor information and all this things I'm kind of freelancer it's not my business
Login to Me Too

rajeshzmoke
Contributor
Contributor

I dont own a company, but an freelancing idividual , how can i get professional licence and vendor/supplier information?

Login to Me Too

thewrench111
New Community Member

Has your problem been solved? I'm facing the same issue 

Login to Me Too

rajeshzmoke
Contributor
Contributor

i contacted customer care and they changed the requirements and i had to upload identity proof and shipping proof and tracking number 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220709A
1. Provide the complete information about your business and how it works. 2. Please let me know what types of services that you provide to your buyers/ clients. 3. Explain about how do you get the buyers/clients, if you use any platform ( freelancing websites ) to get the client to provide the services. 4. Copy of your physical PAN card. ( NOTE: copy of the digital PAN card is no accepted ) They asked me these questions i provide all information
Login to Me Too

Temp20220709A
Now i waiting for approval 😔...i am worry about my money in PayPal account
Login to Me Too

praveenkarwa
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your Approval
Login to Me Too

Kumarindraj309
New Community Member
I need help for copy of professional license
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.