Strange email from PP

Tristana1
Contributor
Contributor

I just received email from PP headed: $53.96 AUD has been debited from your PayPal account for Case ID PP.........
That was a case that I - the BUYER - opened because instead of 8 pieces I received only 4, and the eBay seller did not respond to my message.  However, today the missing bits arrived and so I closed the case. 

Then this emails arrived:

Dear Tristana ..................,

We emailed you on 26 May 2021 to let you know that we'd debit your PayPal account for $53.96 AUD. This debit is now complete.

Case details

• Case ID:
  • Transaction amount: $53.96 AUD
  • Dispute amount: $53.96 AUD
  • Your transaction ID: 
  • Transaction date: 20 May 2021

Maintaining a positive PayPal balance

If there weren't enough funds in your PayPal account to cover the amount, your PayPal balance may now be negative. Please resolve the negative balance on your PayPal account or your account may be limited.

Sincerely,

PayPal
I did not ask for refund of the whole $54, I asked for $27 = for the missing bits.  But in any case, why would they be taking money from my account? 
Also I have never received any email on the 26th.  Is there any way to call PP?  There used to be number, and in the past it was easy to resolve problems by calling them.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.