Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Cmlinkletter
Contributor
Contributor
Hey losdude, I’m sorry to hear that you’re also a victim of this scam company. Have you lodged a complaint through PayPal or your bank? Was this unauthorized charge within the last 12 months? If so, you might be able to get your money back. So many of us have been scammed for under $50 so most find that it’s not worth the hassle, but that’s exactly why they keep operating. If you need any info on opening a dispute, feel free to reply here & I’ll do whatever I can to assist you. If I can prevent other people from getting scammed out of their hard earned money, then I’m happy to help.
Login to Me Too

HappyTeesAndArt
New Community Member
I just got scammed by them! I looked at an item on their website put it in my cart, did the PayPal thing, then PayPal said I had to go back to the website to complete my purchase but I never hit the button to complete the purchase because I changed my mind. They charged me anyway! Without my final consent! I messaged the website through theif help tab and they refunded my money within 1 day.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.