Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

MackLFuel
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else have issues with this company?  Made purchase from them have paypal invoice and now they're saying they hav no record of my purchase... BUYER BEWARE

Login to Me Too

Bren63
Contributor
Contributor

I feel your pain 

I did receive 2 broken dolls from them and they  said too bad . I reported them to BBB and Paypal 

Login to Me Too

Carlei
New Community Member

I ordered a “Flexible” ipad mount that does not work. It is so stiff that it is impossible to position. The company will not let me return it and PayPay won’t refund me because the item looks as described in the ad. Does not matter that it does not work. Great reasoning   Don’t buy from the unless you want to lose your money. 

Login to Me Too

BlackxGokuSSJR
New Community Member
Bruh Ordered stuff from them around a month and a half ago... apparently my order doesnt exist even so I've got a proof on my PayPal that the payment has went through. E-mailed them... Nothing... Spent $41 and got nothing
Login to Me Too

MackLFuel
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact thing.  Paypal finally credited me the $40, so hopefully they will for you too.  They really need to shut that company down.

Login to Me Too

SabinaS
Contributor
Contributor

How did you get them to refund eventually? Paypal closed my case because they said they had sent the item. Not good enough! 

Login to Me Too

MackLFuel
Contributor
Contributor

It was kind of crap, but paypal said they would give me a ONE TIME CREDIT for the amount ($40), which I was fine with, but they really should close that company's account.

Login to Me Too

Richardsabiaga
Contributor
Contributor
This is my problem too.They are those 4d tip eyebrow tattoo pencils and its been almost a month,never heard from them after the confirmation of my order,so what is this site,some kind of a fraud?
Login to Me Too

Georgiagirl1957
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!  I ordered May 7th.   They charged my Paypal account immediately, but months later and several e mails it is now August 11th, and still nothing.   They told me they were overwhelmed by the orders and I would see my eyebrow pen soon.  That was a month ago.   Requested refund today from PayPal....These people need to be shut down.   Absolutely  ZERO  communication with customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.