Status of My Balance

Zaza999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I got email that says "We're holding money in reserve to cover any possible account liabilities because of your account limitation. We'll review your account monthly and release your money in between 30 and 180 days. You can see the details of this money when you log in to your PayPal account. Click Pending balance from the Summary. You have money available to transfer. You can transfer it directly to your bank account. Reserve amount £186.37 GBP To access released money, log in to your account to make a transfer. You can transfer money to your bank account. If your balance shows an amount owing to us because of a limitation, we may try to cover it from the reserve amount." So how can I transfer money to my bank account? because it says you can tranfer money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Zaza999,

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you recently had money placed in reserve. When you have an available balance outside of the reserve, you will have the option to transfer it to your bank as normal. A great Help Center article to learn more about transferring money is: How do I get money out of my PayPal account?

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.