Starting to think paypal doesn't want me to have my account back

Kamon6280
Contributor
Contributor

I've had a limitation put on my account for about a week or two now, I still can't get it lifted.

Initially, I had a issue where my id was apparently too fuzzy to see from what the customer service rep told me. So She rejects the submission and I send another, but again too fuzzy from what she tells me. I wait a day to send another one and in the time i lose my id, and end up getting temporary drivers license and that was a no go as far being a valid id. And I was told I had to wait for my actually id to come in the mail.  So get my Id today and upload a photo of it  and end up getting the same customer service rep, she puts me on hold for about 15 minutes and tells me it's too fuzzy again then tells me to take a another picture and hangs up. So I've taken another picture and have made sure it is crystal clear. But when I go to upload it, it shows that i have submitted it and can't upload a new one, meaning she did not reject it this. I call back to see why it wasn't rejected like before and business is closed.

At this point I'm at my wit's end. I'm not really sure who to call at this point to get this problem resolved. Anybody have any advice?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DMJohnston1
Contributor
Contributor

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This appears to be the only thing that will make PayPal respond (even if it didn't help me...).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.