Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

2Dy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I tried to login to my paypal account and I'm getting the same annoying message all the time "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you"

err.png

I tried to access Resolution Center or Messaging Center to explain them the issue and it's the same message appear when I'm trying to log in.

The problem is that it's not first time I'm getting this message, I can't login for long time ago and seems that their calling line's all the time busy...

Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MV66 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

2Dy
Contributor
Contributor

No one know how to help me?

Login to Me Too

AnastAsia30
Contributor
Contributor
Me too dont know what to do
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@2Dy 

Do you have a mobile phone linked and verified on your paypal account that was issued in your country and registered only in your name for i.d. purposes?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MV66
Contributor
Contributor
Hi ,i have same problem. I receive succefully verification code on my email. I can't remember security answers. Also tried to reach them on phone but no service available. I have some balance on my account. How can I chat with them or where to send email? Thank you
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MV66 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

xdfb34dibs
Contributor
Contributor

This solution doesn't work. Any other ideas?

Login to Me Too

babakuba
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting this too, after chatting yesterday with an agent about errors on my account, I get this message and now I can’t log in. I get this return badge and all I could do is typo comment here.If I try to access message center it goes to log on and of course I can’t. I called service number that doesn’t work, I tried messaging Facebook and Twitter...My money isn’t transferred yet to my bank account which I did 2 days ago...This is very frustrating. I have spend 2 days searching for solution on damn PayPal errors. How can I get help from agent if I can log in?What is this?Some of us are surviving on payments through this damn site.

Login to Me Too

shabdaba
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can you help me with "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you"  issue ??

I have tryed to contact them via Fb but nothinhig happened.

thank youu

Login to Me Too

UriTheNomad
Contributor
Contributor

Nope,  none of them works. Paypal is stealing our monies now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.