Social Security number limitation

JohnHenryII
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there. My account is limited and it’s asking me to enter my SSN, but once I hit Resolve it just takes me back to the profile and there’s nothing to be done. I can’t use my account and do not have a way of fixing it. Please help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JohnHenryII 

Look for the SSN field or box and enter your SSN. That is what they want you to do when they take you to your account profile to resolve.

The SSN field should be in the Account Options section when you log in through the website.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

JohnHenryII
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, thanks for the fast reply. I’ve gone a few times already and I’ve entered my SSN multiple times, and my account still stands limited, so it’s really not doing anything.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi JohnHenryII,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.