Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

hollytripp
Contributor
Contributor

And INSTAGRAM, too!! Sucks for people who have real products to advertise on social media - people are so skeptical now and probably will hurt other legit businesses. DON'T BUY ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES CHINESE, check the IP address and do as much research and digging for the product before you buy! It's a shame Facebook or Instagram don't seem to give a **bleep** that they are hosting these scammers on their platform. Really cheapens the quality of their apps and company as a whole. 

Login to Me Too

Waldersmum
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem with this company not sending the items then when I complained to PayPal they sent it. It was broken. I sent it back to China and at the moment the postal service has tried 3 times to deliver with no reply. Why does PayPal still deal with this company?! 

Login to Me Too

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

people don't buy anything from this company!

Login to Me Too

ClotildeMCC
Contributor
Contributor
Good morning. I received yesterday the goods ordered on 07/09/2020 and it does not match what is displayed in their post. I've paid 20 ca. and I received goods worth less than 0.50 euros. A shame and a scam!
Login to Me Too

JCNugget
Contributor
Contributor

Why didn't I come to look over this site to see if there are complaints about Shixi Network.   I ordered a product and paid, of course.   No product and no company.   No response to emails.   I'll never buy from China again if I can determine it is from China.

Login to Me Too

HarryMZ
Contributor
Contributor

Buy from Amazon

Login to Me Too

Shelovesmilo
Have you had any luck? I was looking into my order and I don’t have any emails confirming my order. What did PayPal say? I always use PayPal because I trust them with my info. I’m concerned that their customers interest is not of concern and I should not use PayPal in the future.
Login to Me Too

CDS10
Contributor
Contributor
I am thinking the same thing about Pay Pal! It doesn't seem that they back their customers at all! I am seriously considering closing my acct.
Login to Me Too

HarryMZ
Contributor
Contributor

I bought twice something on Instagram and twice issues. Once I never received the item and with Shixi they sent me the wrong item, The first time Paypal refused to do something and with the Shixi issue Paypal refunded me the cost of the return shipment. That is nice but Paypal should have refunded me and take the money back from Shixi. Paypal should also stop working with unethical sellers.

Login to Me Too

tutucurrin
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a beach blanket from them a few weeks ago and got nothing. It looks like from here nothing can be done about it?   Do you have a contact for them to reach out directly???

thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.