Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

DEB-350
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received any information not the socks I ordered. (I'd like to make a pun about cold feet but this isn't funny)
Login to Me Too

Sonya14
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the blender from them in January of 2021 and they said to give them at least 6 weeks for delivery, haven’t received anything yet. I want my money back 😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Mushroom079
Contributor
Contributor
Firstly - I too ordered an item (wireless car play adaptor) and I was sent a completely different item.... after taking sooooo long to get here! I also requested a refund by the company. They don’t seem to understand (or use that as an excuse). So every time I’ve emailed them in English, I use an app to translate to Chinese. This seems to work. I’ve had better success I. Explaining the issue.... Secondly, I did return the item. After I contacted PayPal, they gave me link to claim Return freight (upto 8 a year I believe) of up to $45 USD. The return delivery was sent with tracking. I provided PayPal with the receipt for tracking and they refunded my shipping costs.
Login to Me Too

Mushroom079
Contributor
Contributor
service01 at shopify-vip.com This is the email address I was getting responses from.
Login to Me Too

evanmarko
Contributor
Contributor

Why is PayPal allowing these companies to rip off their customers?

There is no logic to PayPal's standards when it comes to Chinese sellers!

Login to Me Too

Jadeo221
New Community Member
Same thing has happened to me, I really should read reviews before I buy online.. seen an add for it on Facebook that was a month ago that they processed my payment but still nothing about shipping.. this is **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Ahatfield13
Same thing happened to me I ordered from them in December 2020 and it is now March 2021 and I still have not received it I emailed the seller they told me it was delivered and signed for and they will only offer a 10% refund on my $20 purchase. I told them where to put their $2 then contacted PayPal and waiting to hear back.
Login to Me Too

Mushroom079
Contributor
Contributor
I auctioned with PayPal the return - PayPal paid for return shipping (I uploaded my receipt and they reimbursed my shipping costs) and then they refunded me the original purchase cost! I have had about 40 emails back and forth with the seller - Promising various BS when I return the item to them - 10% refund, 15% refund, 20% refund, all different to the 100% refund if I returned the item. So I suggest logging a dispute with PayPal & ensuring you discuss return freight to see if you qualify for a claim. These sellers at the moment that are using eBay policies to hide behind - it’s getting a bit ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

sirputh
Contributor
Contributor

cannot contact supplier with website closed. received item under a different tracking no and fake

Login to Me Too

Tennyl
I too have been scammed. Their tracking number shows they came and could not deliver Totally false tracking. Track on Canadian site... it never left China These are crooks PayPal should get rid of them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.