Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

people shouldn't buy anything from this company!

Login to Me Too

tyme4te
Contributor
Contributor
This is a total scam paid for bottle never received!
Login to Me Too

Paw181320
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered socks from this company on dec 8th.  Not received yet

Login to Me Too

Gerryjet
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't receive my item and Shixi gave some phoney shipping label and PayPal denied my claim. I'm out my money and Shixi keeps ripping the public and PayPal backs them up !!!

Login to Me Too

jwlarsen55
Contributor
Contributor

This company is truly a sham. However, shame more on Paypal for having the resolution be to send the faulty product back to China at a cost of more than the value of the product for a problem the vendor created. Shame on you Paypal for total disregard of your purchasers in favor of a sham company. Literally hundreds of complaints about Shixi Network Technology Co Ltd and your resolution is worse than their company's sham. Shame on you Paypal. I have been a member of Paypal for 18 years and am now looking for an alternative. Shame on you Paypal. No thanks to you Paypal. No plausible solution from you Paypal. Shame on you Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Sylvs10
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree. PayPal is not supporting buyers, only the sellers. It took me more than two months to finally get a resolution through PayPal, but only because I persisted. PayPal has done everything possible to make it difficult for buyers to get an answer to their problem, and you have to literally go around in circles trying to get a response from them. I have not used PayPal since this dispute, and doubt that I will again. Th number of complaints about these scam 'companies' such as Shixi and Bichu is disgusting, and PayPal should stop dealing with them. And to list all of the complaints on this thread as 'SOLVED' is laughable! Listen to your customers, PayPal!
Login to Me Too

HarryMZ
Contributor
Contributor

I twice bought something on Instagram and paid with PayPal. Both purchases were disasters. The first time I never received the item and PayPal refused the refund. The second time (Shixi Network) I received the wrong item. While PayPal refunded  the shipping expense, it refuses to refund the purchase.

My New Year resolutions :  Never again buy on Instagram (and anyway much better, cheaper and faster to buy same items on Amazon) and only use PayPal in exceptional cases. PayPal considers itself some kind of monopoly and behaves arrogantly by not stand behind its customers. It is high time for Apple, Google, Amazon, or someone else, to come with a good alternative to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Cnp4ever95
Contributor
Contributor
This company would not give you a refund! I order some items and got a totally different thing. They sent me an return address in China. In order to return those items that I paid $75 I have to pay for shipping $108! They keep sending me emails to check the tracking number when I have already told them that my issue wasn't that I couldn't track my package because I already have the items. That I received the wrong items and I needed my money back! Up to this point they won't give me a refund!
Login to Me Too

Rodyr5
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from Shock a multi-function cooking machine,on January 18 .What’s going on,where is my stuff.?Transaction ID 20G30840PT4592635.Please don’t tell me that is a scam
Login to Me Too

Mzubrzycki
Contributor
Contributor
Got email saying the would give me a refund upon receipt of my product which to ship back would actually cost more than what I paid this company is a sham and PayPal is no help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.