Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

Temp20210215c

same here. It's a shame and really anoying. Never again.

Login to Me Too

Abosalam
Contributor
Contributor
9VW896981L258934V
Login to Me Too

Billabongboy1
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same problem. PayPal has absolutely no interest in following up on the fraud seller Shixi Technology despite hundreds of fraud accusations here in the community. My refund request was denied due to "too little information provided" after almost 2 months of waiting on Paypal to react. How screenshots of the entire purchase transaction are not enough, is beyond me. Will be ordering products via credit card in future and not with PayPal. Very disappointed.

Login to Me Too

priyasingh

me too!

Login to Me Too

Nina111
Contributor
Contributor
I Googled & found email address Going to try to find out about my order. Not sure if it will work.
Login to Me Too

Skatey8
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a motor skills car course advertised on Facebook for my kids and they sent me some 5 cent cars from China. Not even a Matchbox car. When I disputed the transaction they said I ordered the wrong thing and now want me to spend another $7.99 to mail back to China. What a joke.

I asked them to provide links to the two items because I am not new at online ordering. I even screenshot everything.

If Paypal doesn't resolve this, then they are in on the game and I'm taking my money elsewhere.

Good luck to everyone on here. I always thought credit cards and Paypal would protect you online but I'm finding out recently that doesn't' appear to be the case.

Peace Out!

Login to Me Too

TWA1
Contributor
Contributor
I have a bad feeling that this company may also be known as Bichu Network Technology, Co. Through Facebook I ordered a “Hang Drum/Healing Drum.” It was half price and beautiful so I ordered one. I’ve bought from Facebook ads before and had good luck, so I took a chance even though I felt a little skeptical. Then I kept seeing the same offer by other companies on Facebook, and that was a red flag for me. I checked online for Bichu Network Technology, Co. and there is nothing. Search brought me to this site and it seems they just keep changing the name and scamming people. So many named “<<Chinese name>> Network Technology, Co.” It’s been a month and still no drum. I have a feeling it will never arrive, and my money is gone. Thanks for sharing the info everybody. I’m now wiser!
Login to Me Too

Sylvs10
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered something (a Harry Potter jigsaw) from Bichu Network technology, when it finally arrived it was the wrong jigsaw (a picture of US National Parks signs!) was total trash, and they charged me $49 for this piece of junk. I looked up their site and 'store' and they do not exist. Your comment was the first clue I've had. I've lodged a dispute with PayPal, but if they already have a problem with this supplier they should not be taking our money! Not happy.
Login to Me Too

cnossos

Dear friend. I had the same problem.  That company is a scammer. I have asked Paypal to refound my money inmediately.

Login to Me Too

verc
Contributor
Contributor

I being scammed by them as well. Did you get your refund? They want me to send the product (that I didn't order) back to china, in order to get a refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.