Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

Claudiaj1122
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on September 5th a spaceship e͟l͟e͟c͟t͟r͟i͟c͟bottle opener and I got a cheap manual jar opener.
Login to Me Too

JaRo1968
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal Users,

unfortunately this is a scam, the impressing this company gives relates by it's name towards an english company. Which isn't the case, it is from China, Wuhan. The adress itself comes from china and is hidden until your payment went through. The article I originally paid for, was a iron pan but I received from this company a plastic item. Which by it's look already doesn't seem to be worth two cents. I tried to return this scam but unfortunately the cost to return the item is much higher than for them (50USD). Therefore the complaint isn't even worth fighting for, because I would need even more investment to return it. I can certainly only recomment to keep your hands articles where the orgins aren't visible in the payment window. However, I consider myself lucky that the damage caused by this company seems relatively low compared to from what I've read so far.

Sencerely yours,

J. <removed>

Login to Me Too

JaRo1968
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal Users,

unfortunately this is a scam, the impressing this company gives relates by it's name towards an english company. Which isn't the case, it is from China, Wuhan. The adress itself comes from china and is hidden until your payment went through. The article I originally paid for, was a iron pan but I received from this company a plastic item. Which by it's look already doesn't seem to be worth two cents. I tried to return this scam but unfortunately the cost to return the item is much higher than for them (50USD). Therefore the complaint isn't even worth fighting for, because I would need even more investment to return it. I can certainly only recomment to keep your hands articles where the orgins aren't visible in the payment window. However, I consider myself lucky that the damage caused by this company seems relatively low compared to from what I've read so far.I can only warn and stay away from this company Shixi Network Technology co., Ltd.
In my case, the article delivered did not match that in the advertising and that is clearly a fraud!

Sencerely yours,

J. <removed>

Login to Me Too

andyv408
New Community Member

This company is scam , they send me wrong items and never respond to label for shipping back , the cost to ship back to china Wuhan cost a lot of money ,  they never even say a sorry or fix the problem ... I think they all knew what they do cause alot of people don't have time to open case and fight .. that's why they win .. now i don't know what can i do website i bought them closed too !

Login to Me Too

Tndeerhntr
Ordered a scrubber with brushes. Received brushes but no scrubber. No contact information given. Filed dispute with PayPal. Seller replied that it would cost me more to return it than I payed because it needed to be sent to China. "JUST GIVE THE BRUSHES TO A FRIEND" was the companies reply. NO REFUND. Paypal ruled in favor of seller because I didn't return item that was complete. Absolutely fraudulent company
Login to Me Too

Gerryjet
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a wood cutting tool . Never received the item so I filed a dispute with PayPal and they said Shixi provided them with valid Tracking info and denied my claim . I have bought numerous items and used PayPal for payment for connivence and protection .I have proof that the day I was supposedly got this item and nothing from Shixi . Not an email nor confirmation . Along with no response from my email and just read over 142 people had same experience with shixi yet PayPal is going to side with a company that does dishonest dealings not a born upper middle class American
Login to Me Too

Temp20201227c
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered a heavy duty frying pan  witch was over £18  or 22.98us .  when i got a item from them it was a tin pot that was not worth 1 uk pound .  NOW when i got in touch with paypal they wanted me to send back to CHINA  and with a tracking number . now this will cost nearly as much as the refund .THATS is i get one .  why are paypal letting this company getting away with this .with all the complaints coming from this firm. IT seems to me that paypal is NOT on the side of the consumer this was bought under fuse reputation  as the firm knows that 90% wont bother sending the items back . . and paypal does nothing to help in any way . this stinks . . 

Login to Me Too

Antjay
Contributor
Contributor
Because PayPal gets a cut from every transaction. As the internet's default payment system , they know that most people will continue to use their service . I now only use PayPal on eBay because I know if I get ripped off , eBay will sort things out promptly .
Login to Me Too

Kjm10
New Community Member

Ok so long story short order two levitating pot plants, only the pots turned up, no power base no plugs. Opened refund dispute, company said they wanted me to send it back. <removed> Wuhan, Hubei <removed>CN, <removed>, Wuhan <removed>CN I explained that this community page exists as PayPal assistant stayed that once they see a trend in cases they will stop working with them. Don’t know why it hasn’t stopped already. PayPal said they would cover delivery once I do some paperwork and once the company has gotten the item back then I will get a refund. Absolute nightmare, I expect the company thinks that I won’t go through the hassle to get my money back. Avoid them at all costs.

Login to Me Too

HarryMZ
Contributor
Contributor

In my case Paypal did refund me of the shipping (based on USPS receipt), but the question remains why Paypal continues to work with the company. I also note that I have 2 issues with purchased paid with Paypal and in each case, these were purchases made through Instagram.

I have now learned that when I see something on Instagram, it is better to buy that product on amazon. In most cases that is cheaper AND much easier to get refund when something is wrong with the purchase.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.