Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

Cnp4ever95
Contributor
Contributor
Same, they want me to send the items to china eventhough the package i received has a California address. In order to get my $75 back I have to pay $108 for shipping.
Login to Me Too

CandaceK
I purchased a sushi maker. What I received was far from what I ordered. The sushi maker was a rectangular item and what I received are two little cups - about 2" and a spoon -$ 25 US I am sending it back and requesting a refund!
Login to Me Too

HarryMZ
Contributor
Contributor

I returned my device (which was different from what I ordered) and of course I never received the ordered product or a refund. SCAM

Login to Me Too

Mzubrzycki
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered sushi maker as well tried to cancel and was asked to wait when product finally received u got 3 plastic piece sushi maker and it was suppose to be 10 pieces nothing like was advertised just filed dispute through paypal
Login to Me Too

umeshayk
Contributor
Contributor

I am living in Canada and Ordered 'Levitating plant pot' and got some useless plugs. Now when I raise issue with Paypal they asked to returned the item into below address:

<removed>

If I go to my shipping people they are asking address in English, Also in Paypal I don't have facility to ask the question. Now I have only option to upload the tracking number.

This is really ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

Antjay
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the middle of a very similar dispute .The goods delivered were nothing like the item pictured or demonstrated on video on their web site. A clear case of "bait and switch". I too was told that I had ordered the wrong item . I returned to their web page , typed in the exact description of the goods they sent me , and was taken to the original ad' and video from which I placed my order in the first place . I am now required to send back the piece of crap that I was sent , an exercise that will cost me more than the original purchase price. I am disgusted that PayPal is enabling ,and profiting from , such criminal behaviour.
Login to Me Too

shamsulalam
Contributor
Contributor

my invoice# c1479469357475.1[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]33f, I am not ricive my item. you shiped or not?

Login to Me Too

DebbieJW
Contributor
Contributor
I think PayPal is in on the scam
Login to Me Too

panther9
I think paypal is in on the scam, I ordered a knitting loom machine and I only received a small yarn bundle it I returned it and have not heard anything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.