Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

verc
Contributor
Contributor

So I've received a similar email as well. When I said "no" - on the next email they raised the refund to 15%. That's unacceptable. Told them either full refund or send me the right product/ I was swindled to of $53.

Login to Me Too

trockmom
Contributor
Contributor

I asked for a refund on an item received, which was completely different from what was ordered. They want me to pay to send back in order to get a refund of $2.80. Then they asked that I don't post negative feedback.

To: 
Sent: Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: Re:Fw: Order #5514 confirmed
Dear customer,

Very sorry for the all trouble. We checked the all details with our suppler, we feel so angry, we also are cheated by supplier, we feel so sorry. But this is our fault, we didn't check clearly before we purchase, we'll ask the supplier to improve our instruction, could you pls give us a chance to solve this thing?

How about we refund 10% you as compensate and you don't leave us any feedback, do you agree? Or you have any other suggestions?

Please let us know your idea.

Have a nice day.
Best regards,
Yoyo

Login to Me Too

DCHCEC

I too purchased silicone chair leg covers on 8/1/2020 - paid for but no product ??? Sounds shonky to me !

Login to Me Too

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

yes it is! just Paypal has to do something about this!

Login to Me Too

cmjmom
Contributor
Contributor

😡This is all just great! Back at the beginning of  January I order 6 yep 6 hook racks from these people! I haven't gotten anything but they sure have my $30.00 ! ERRRRR I'm so mad now I could just spit! I should have check them out first! I couldn't find a way to contact them either as Paypal suggest you do that. Oh sure pay through PayPal it's safer they tell me. Well is PayPal making sure we get our money back. had this been done on my Credit Card it would have been fraud and it would have been returned. I sent a complaint and PayPal autobot said the e-mail was forwarded to Shixi so I'm still waiting. Well we shall see If I hear anything by the end of March.

Login to Me Too

EHeath1

I never received my goods. How do I get a refund?

Login to Me Too

verap1new
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. No shipment, no product. This is a fraud company and Paypal is complicit in the fraud by not refunding customers who were defrauded.

Login to Me Too

verap1new
Contributor
Contributor

NOT SOLVED, Paypal - just look at this thread- none of us have received refunds for products  Shixi did not ship, but billed us for.

Login to Me Too

gabefer
New Community Member

I haven't received my product. What steps should I take to get my money back?

Login to Me Too

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is responsible to refund  you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.