Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

Nina111
Contributor
Contributor
I Googled company & found e mail address. I told them to cancel my order & after 3 times asking, they did. Now I have to find out how to get refund.
Login to Me Too

jb33564
Contributor
Contributor
Care to share the email address?
Login to Me Too

jb33564
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered the same product on Feb. 5, and did not receive them as of yet. Do you know of any way we can get our money back?
Login to Me Too

Leminda
This happened to me with the same product!
Login to Me Too

Golden1231
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed as well. It would have been helpful to know about this company before hand. I put in a dispute with PayPal but the company said to wait because of Covid. PayPal wasn’t helpful getting my money back. I’ll be more diligent when ordering in the future.
Login to Me Too

Lau-3
Contributor
Contributor
He comprado Garlic peeling and pounding garlic combo artifact - classic el 26 de agosto. ID DE FACTURA c13223752564869.1 ID DE Transaccion 3WF32231YD486673R Y aún no lo he recibido.
Login to Me Too

Jthoffman64
Contributor
Contributor

I too have ordered chair protectors on April 02, 2020. The email today said my goods have shipped but there is no logistics info since 04/28/2020.

Not sure what that means but they responded. Someone named Cathy asked me to wait a few more days and remove the notice from Paypal site. All seems rather suspicious. Haven’t had a reply to my 4 follow up emails either. They’ve gone quiet.

Login to Me Too

verap1new
Contributor
Contributor
@Jthoffman64 I discovered that Shixi makes shipping labels to delay Paypal from refunding, but nothing ever ships. It appears that Paypal is complicit in allowing them  to use this 'create shipping label without product' stall technique, in order to avoid paying refunds altogether.  

Login to Me Too

DeneiseC
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I ordered something from this company on the 18th Aug, got a email and my card was charged. I paid 10. Extra for expedited shipping. It’s like being on a merry go round trying to reach this company And I ordered via link Facebook! Paid with PayPal. My question has anyone received their items ! How long did it take. While everyone wants to use COVID19 for an excuse I ordered and my family orders from Amazon daily not one item has taken more than 3 days? I’m worried.
Login to Me Too

Domik
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed as well, if PayPal does not solve the problem I will close my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.