Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

CKolassa
New Community Member

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

Melne72
New Community Member
Same here!
Login to Me Too

Tere79
Hi I ordered a juice maker worth 41€ and now I receive the item after 2 months with the wrong product a plastic juice quizer that only worth 3€ each what the hell where’s my product pls?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

Hi, CKolassa, 

We are incredibly sorry that you never received the item that you paid for. 

In these types of situations, we would encourage customers to wait 3-4 weeks for an item depending on where it's coming from. In your case, 4 weeks is enough time to wait for an item. 

You should have reported this transaction and opened a claim last year for an item not received. I'm afraid that since it has been more than 180 days, we cannot investigate this transaction. 

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

Bri2021
Contributor
Contributor

Hey PayPal_Tommy 

You know exactly what this company is doing and can see how many complaints are on this thread, who knows how many never report it or post to this community. PayPal KNOWS what Shixi Networks is up to and how they scam every customer they have and you do nothing about it. EVERY person lost their money using PayPal and like me thought they were protected from fraud. NOPE. How  much has PayPal made from all the fraudulent transactions that you refuse to refund?? 

Your reply is just a sugar coated corporate response with excuses and blaming the customer for not acting sooner. Shame on you

PayPal is not what it used to be and this abuse of customers proves that. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.