Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

Options
CKolassa
New Community Member
Posted on

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

83 REPLIES 83

Options
Angel560
Contributor

You are entitled to a refund that states under buyers protection check the pay pal site out,they have a certain time to send package,they have gone over the required time,contact PayPal again and tell they you would like a refund on a item not received good luck 

Options
Ginnie70
Contributor
I did not pay using PayPal, I used my debit card, but the shixinetwork is who took the money out of my account, what should I do?

Options
Casey715
Contributor
I would contact your bank

Options
Alain_B
Contributor

Bad idea. You should use a credit card. They could chargeback. 

Options
athomas13
Contributor
Ordered on 5/10/20 never received Bad. Board game paid $28.98

Options
Cobo1964
Contributor

Paypal are a disgrace. I had a similar problem, never received the goods and Paypal's response is "case closed".

Pathetic! One only has to google this company to determine they are untrustworthy and no how to "game" the Paypal system.

Options
xracer
Contributor
Open another case. The key is to let paypal knows that the company wants the item back even if you did not get it and it is too expensive to send it to China. Do not provide details. Just be focused on the cost sending the item back. I did the same thing, in my case I did receive the item and Paypal refund me. So I double win, because I did not need to return it. But the thing I receive is a piece of garbage.

Options
Ashley0620
My thoughts exactly. I’m so **bleep**. I didn’t even order whatever I got charged for, and I never received anything. And PayPal did the whole 'case closed' thing on me too. I just want my money back!😩

Options
Dell14z
Frequent Contributor

Oy vey!  If you ordered from the shixi, those speaking Yiddish will be laughing!  My great-grandmother is laughing from the grave. 

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.