Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

CKolassa
New Community Member

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

Sandyleeh
Contributor
Contributor

Oh dear, looks like I can add myself to the long list of unhappy customers.  Can anyone get hold of PayPal to discuss the issues with their orders with this company?  I have been trying for days....both messaging and phoning.  Give up being on hold after an hour!!!  I ordered 2x childs game and received a different, cheap and nasty version of the same thing and one was damaged. Shixi have said they will refund my $ when the goods are returned - at my cost!!  What is with that??

Login to Me Too

phil3612
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure how far you got with contacting PayPal. I managed to get hold of them but they don't seem that interested to me.

The fact is PayPal are allowing this company to continue operating and using Paypal to fraudulently rip of their customers. I guess this is because they are also making money from this fraud activity.

I have given up on trying to get my money back but I will certainly be sending the complete Resolution and message conversation I have had with PayPal, including links to these forums and the many others about this company to the Financial Ombudsman.

Shame on PayPal 

Login to Me Too

rmonigle
Contributor
Contributor

I just got hosed by these scammers as well. Saw this neat 3-axis selfie stick on a Facebook ad for $9.99. One of those fancy ones that adjusts the gimbal automatically. A little voice in the back of my head was saying, "NO!!! If it sounds too good to be true, it ISN'T!!" But the other voice was saying, "It's only $9.99!" Well, ordered on 11/24/20. Paypal record of transaction said they took their money on 11/25/20 and shipped 11/26/20. Great! I said...three weeks later, I still had not received anything. Launched a complaint via Paypal. They responded, crying weather and other issues hampered delivery, etc.. Item wasn't shipped until 12/12/20. They asked to have complaint removed...I said no, not until I get the item. Well, here it is 12/30/20. I got a package! But what was shipped was a cheap, plastic tripod! Reading some of these complaints and responses, I guess we are all funding some communist plot by China to steal our money and bankrupt the USA $10 at a time.

Login to Me Too

Apremo
Contributor
Contributor
So true! What upsets me the most is that PayPal continues to allow these scammers to steal our money, after soooo many complains that have been filed. Shame on you, PayPal!
Login to Me Too

Steveat51

Hello   I also have a issue with this company with an order off of facebook..   I ordered a 10 piece sushi maker and received a completely different item.   They claim I can get a full refund, however have to return the item China.  It would cost more to do that I feel and I have sent registered letters to Europe etc but once it leaves the US the USPS tracking number doesnt work.   The ad of facebook states ships from US which was bogus in it self.  Lesson learned here.. 

Login to Me Too

Alain_B
Contributor
Contributor

Hopefully you paid with a credit card. Then ou can have the transaction charged back.

Login to Me Too

nvng
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm the PayPal Assistant. How can I help? Choose one of these options or add your question below.

3:10 PM

- PayPal Assistant

Talk to human

3:11 PM

Would you like to send this conversation to a customer support agent? We typically respond within a few hours.

- PayPal Assistant

Yes

If you haven't already, let us know why you're contacting us. Feel free to step away and we'll notify you by email or push notification when we've responded.

- PayPal Assistant

I requested dispute resolution with a fraud company Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd.

The company as you can see fromk your own forum and facebook use tactics to cheat users through paypal and provide unreasonable resolution when disputes are raised. They are misusing the loopholes of paypal. The company puts advertizement in Facebook claiming it to be an american company, you ll only know the real trade name once payment is done. They send fake products and when disputes are raised request us to send the product back at our expense.

They give address in chinese characters. It is cheap for them to send fake products to us from china but expensive to send back.

Please block the company and give refund to all impacted customers because of this fraud.

You can read your own paypal forum on how they scam and cheat people and still you don't take any action?

SH
Hello, ! Thank you for contacting PayPal Messaging. I can understand your situation with regards sending item back to merchant in order get a full refund and you do not want to pay for the return shipping for this case ID: PP-D-96377329. Not to worry! I will check that details and provide the best solution for you.

Let me take the opportunity to explain this to you.

Post reviewing your transaction ID: 97836097C48753749. I do see that your purchase made on date Nov 30, 2020 is not eligible for free return shipping.

At this time, I would request you to contact the merchant outside the PayPal and check for free return shipping of this item. Since this transaction is not eligible free return shipping. I would request you to bear the shipping cost and sent the item back to merchant within 4 days from now and provided us shipping tracking number once you have shipped the item back to merchant.

If you don’t return the item before the deadline, the case will be closed in the seller’s favor, and you will not receive your refund.

Personally, I would suggest you visit www.parcelmonkey.com, where you'll be able to compare different shipping companies and can find out the cheapest shipping company to go ahead with the return shipment.

However, I would like to say that PayPal has a free return shipping program you can take advantage of for your future purchases but not sure for this current purchase. You can still give a try. You can go to www.paypal.com/returns and opt into the program, and we will cover up to $30 dollars in return shipping.

Let me assure you that, if merchant making any fraudulent activities using his PayPal account. Then, merchant's PayPal account will be flagged and he cannot use PayPal account for any future proposes.

I suggest that you attach a photo of the item you ordered vs the item you received together with the package to support your claim. You can send the photo on this thread.

If you have received any worthless items from the merchant. You will no longer require you to return the item back to the seller. I suggest that you file a report here about what happened to IC3, click this link https://ic3.gov/. After we verify the validity of the document, we can have the case on your favor and get the money back to you card which normally takes 3-5 business days up to the next cycle depending to the financial institution.

If you have further questions let us know. We will be glad to assist you. You can always check this link - https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home for additional help.

3:56 AM

- Santosh

Messages are worked in the order they’re received and we’ll send you a notification to your app, PayPal account, and email you when we reply. Thank you.

hmmm. You are favoring pure fraud in PayPal. There are enough proof in your forum against this seller. Parcel monkey I see the minimum cost is 30$. Instead of acting against such crimes you are giving them a platform.If I paid through credit card I would have disputred.

12:29 PM

Also I have proof asking them to cnacel the shipping in 2 minutes after placing order that they didn't honor.

I don't care much for 40$ to be frank. I am ok you taking the money and giving it to charity. But such misuse of trust and feeling cheated is not acceptable.

I just don't want cheater to get the money.

12:36 PM

Your file has been uploaded.

Screen Shot 2 ... 7 PM.png / 0.12

See date and time. I wanted them to cancel after seeing the company name and finding about them in Facebook and Paypal forums

12:38 PM

SH
Nithin, I certainly understand your situation here. We are following as per PayPal Purchase Protection Policy with regards to your dispute case filed with PayPal. For more information with regards to PayPal Purchase Protection User Agreement. I would request you to refer the below provided link:-

If seller is doing any fraud trend using his PayPal account. PayPal will be flagged his account and he cannot use in future.

To get a complete refund from the seller for this transaction. All you need to return the item back to seller and you need to share us return shipping tracking number for this case filed with PayPal.

Please do send us pictures of the item you ordered vs the item you received together with the package to support your claim. You can send the photo on this thread.

If you have received any worthless items from the merchant. You will no longer require you to return the item back to the seller. I suggest that you file a report here about what happened to IC3, click this link https://ic3.gov/.

After we verify the validity of the document, we can have the case on your favor and get the money back to you card which normally takes 3-5 business days up to the next cycle depending to the financial institution.

Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can.

12:43 PM

- Santosh

Purchase protection my **bleep**

You have enough proof against the company and still won't act and think it is practical to ship producyt paying 40$ when I paid 40$ for purchase.

They have breached the promise and you making me suffer.

Ask them to send shipping label

Login to Me Too

Alain_B
Contributor
Contributor

If you did not receive your goods, you are lucky. You can then have PAYPAL make the seller to reimburse you.  But the way SHIXI usually makes his money is in sending you a stupid low-value gizmo. Then when you want your money back because this is not what you ordered, PAYPAL "settles" the deal this way: the seller with credit your account ONCe he receives the gizmo he sent you!  of course, you must prove that he received it. ANd how do you do that? By requesting the Post Office to send it asking for a receipt.  From Montreal to CHina, the cost is 59$ and will take 3 months. Unless I want to pay 125$ to send it by plane.  That was the cost for a 8cm X 6cm X 5,5cm box.  And I paid 48$ for my order.  Tried to argue with PAYPAL for the stupid decision, but could not find an email address where to send my complaint.  Finally I attached it to one of the tools.  They answered that the decision is final, they will not give me my money back.  Please note that in Quebec province, it is illégal to ask the buyer to pay for the return in such circumstance. Which did not stop Paypal to try to force me to pay for that.

I really wonder if PAYPAL gets a quota on these questionnable sales.  Anyway, I called MasterCard, explained the case (they were not really impressed by PAYPAL...) and I got my credit within 5 minutes.

What is the lesson to keep in mind?  Check first where you order from.  If the cost for returning the goods is more expensive than the goods themselves, forget it. Keep it inside your continent.  Also, do not trust PAYPAL that much. Over 110 people got fooled by this chinese company, and PAYPAL did not help, nor cooperate to advise people that this was risky or to get your money back. spread the word to help others not to get trapped.

Login to Me Too

Bri2021
Contributor
Contributor

Shixi, more like Shi%#i... Scammers and they mastered how to use PayPal in their favor. 

Do not deal with PayPal via email or chat. Call them directly and talk to a representative. Not that you will be refunded, but get your frustration out of the way rather than letting it drag on for days via emails... 

Here's the deal... You file a claim and go back and forth but in the end Shixi provides a Chinese address (which you post office will not be able to recognize) and your only option on your claim is to provide a tracking number. If you do not provide the tracking your claim will be closed! So according to PayPal the only resolution is for you to return the item (a $3.00 mis-advertised piece of garbage).

If you read through other complaints posted you will find that the cost of return shipping is well over $10, $20 or even $30! PayPal does reimburse up to $30 but you will have to talk with an agent to even find out about the program. You will not get a refund until the item is delivered and shows on the tracking.

So how far do you want to go in order to get your refund? Is $30± really worth all this hassle, frustration and headaches?? PayPal knows this company is up to no good and has flagged them. A bit late but even though they are flagged does not mean PayPal will provide a refund. 

We got scammed... And honestly we all should have known better... 

Login to Me Too

lisa4968
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have a contact phone number for them?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.