Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

CKolassa
New Community Member

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

xracer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Shellwas3,

I had a similar situation, in my case I received the item, but the item was not the one I wanted. So I called PayPal and they opened a case, I received an email indicating I need to return the item, then I called PayPal again and told them to ship the item back would cost me more than I paid, after some minutes on the phone. they determined the company was not clear in the product I ordered. The case was in my favor, I received my refund and did not have to return the product. the item is garbage. I am not interested in using it. Keep calling Paypal and express your frustrations about this company and the reviews that you just read. Regards,

Login to Me Too

ethanm1
New Community Member

I've been scammed too!!!!!

Login to Me Too

ThomasLeeJr45
New Community Member
I just did the same thing, I’m about to go to the resolution center and start on my refund
Login to Me Too

you dont have even contact number to put on Mail service . all your products are missing pieces

Login to Me Too

kerrysuzi
Contributor
Contributor

Aaargh, I purchased this cat hammock thing that is supposed to suction cup to the window.

kerrysuzi_1-1601063473404.png

kerrysuzi_0-1601063447880.png

I just received the part of this hammock that is the gray cushiony piece only. It has taken me quite some time to figure out what on earth it was. I am beginning to think I will not receive any other pieces. I mean, why would they only send me that, all rolled up, in a small envelope? I really need to be better shopping for anything advertised on Facebook!!

Login to Me Too

mcewanb

You won't receive the hammock.  I got only the pad too, (for $24) and when I emailed, they said I had only ordered the pad.  If I want the hammock, I have to pay more and order it separately.  But there is no website to order it from.  I saw another person on this site with the same problem.  They try to insist that you ordered wrong. I need to stop buying from FB ads.

Login to Me Too

Lmmm1
Contributor
Contributor
It is a scam. I ordered one product and received something else. I tried to return the item and they give me a run around: first they sent a return address in Chinese which the USPS will not accept; second, I have to pay the return postage even though it was their fault. Besdes, I have no proof that I will receive a refund if I do return it. I guess my lesson only will cost me $30+. So...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Also note that this company has many alias one is Foofast. Also, if a deal seems too good, it is really a scam.
Login to Me Too

Sandyleeh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, that is exactly what happened to me.  I had an awesome outcome from PayPal. Once I got through to them, they were amazing. They gave me my money back, I did not have to return the item and they told me they were going to ban Shixi from PayPal.  My suggestion to you is to phone PayPal - persevere until you get through to talk to someone.  If you have followed all the procedure and have proof of everything, it is worth it!  Good luck!!

Login to Me Too

Tiredofscams666
Contributor
Contributor
Glad that PayPal worked for you. PayPal refuses to get my money back unless I pay to ship the faulty product back...but I don't trust that this company will refund the money and I've already paid too much.
Login to Me Too

Lmmm1
Contributor
Contributor
I did receive a credit from PayPal after I told them that my $30+ purchase would cost me over $30 to return the merchandise that I didn't order. I also threaten to only use PayPal when I made a purchase through Ebay. I also told them to read this site as proof that this company is a scammer. More people reporting this company to PayPal and demanding that they severe relationship might stop future scams.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.