Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @KellySQuestions 

Thank you for taking time out to post here in our community forum. Since you mentioned that you already have the proof of shipment that item was already shipped back to the seller then you have to upload this document to PayPal here's how Can I provide additional information or evidence to help resolve a claim via PayPal? once this documents was received by our back office they will decide the case as soon as possible and you will be notified via email.   As to your question "Should I take dispute to CC company instead?"  allow me to explain this once you dispute it to your cc whats gonna happen is that the case you filed here in PayPal will automatically be closed and can not be re-opened. So my suggestion for you is to wait for the decision once you uploaded those documents.  I hope i was able to assist you. Thanks for your patience and stay safe. 

**** If you find my post very helpful please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347
Solved

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @KellySQuestions 

Thank you for taking time out to post here in our community forum. Since you mentioned that you already have the proof of shipment that item was already shipped back to the seller then you have to upload this document to PayPal here's how Can I provide additional information or evidence to help resolve a claim via PayPal? once this documents was received by our back office they will decide the case as soon as possible and you will be notified via email.   As to your question "Should I take dispute to CC company instead?"  allow me to explain this once you dispute it to your cc whats gonna happen is that the case you filed here in PayPal will automatically be closed and can not be re-opened. So my suggestion for you is to wait for the decision once you uploaded those documents.  I hope i was able to assist you. Thanks for your patience and stay safe. 

**** If you find my post very helpful please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Omg.  I never take the time for reviews, but DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I ordered what I thought was cases of toilet paper. The site showed a case, then In parenthesis (8 rolls). It was $25 per (I thought) case, which was still a bit high so I ordered three. It came to $80.  One of my first emails was to tell them if there isn't at least 30 rolls per case (I got suspicious) then please cancel the order. They did answer each mail. First it was there was a delay in product-which was understandable, then it shipped, then the shipper changed numbers, and on and on.  I could track a number but it would have required me to download Ask.Com as my main search engine, which I read was not a good idea. Long story shorter, I reversed my charge of $80 saying I had not received it. Sure enough it came the next day. I received 2 packages of 8 rolls each. The rolls were the smallest I had ever seen and one ply. Total rip off and scam.  I wrote them an email asking them to send me a return label to send back.  So that 's where we are now. I hope I will get support from my credit card and PayPal    Uggh

Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Montana_girl 

Hope all is well and safe.  

I'm so sorry to hear what has happened and i do feel the frustration.  Have you file already a dispute here in PayPal?  if not then do file a dispute this would guide in filing a dispute I didn’t receive the item I purchased or it’s different from the description. Now if you already file a dispute and it was closed in favor of the seller then i encourage you to contact our customer service and request for the case to reopen and make an appeal.  What's gonna happen is that we will give you ample time (3 to 10 days maximum) to present compelling evidence to support your appeal which in your case the evidence that you will be needing a a complete product listing (one the was shown on the seller website) also include the URL/website link of the seller, if in the product listing of the seller does not match with the one you had received then there is a big chance to win the case.  So if you will be making now an appeal and you have already that piece of evidence then reach out to our customer service all you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

That's a lie! I provided ALL the documentation that was requested including pictures and a copy of the email I received from the scam company. In the email they admitted that the advertisement was "a little misleading". Ya think? Plastic shoes..not leather. No lining..I guess the  lining was lost in the mail. No arch support...got more support from my bedroom slippers. 

And yet, with all that, PayPal sided with the scam company. You're a joke and you shouldn't be telling people things that aren't true. Should be ashamed.

Login to Me Too

dar-dar
Contributor
Contributor
scammed. Provided all of the information about another case. The tracking deliver date provided by the company was prior to my order. Would not provide correct tracking. Finally I had an email where the seller said he would return my money. No product and no refund. PayPal sided with seller. I call **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Tonyhiltz
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a fraud. Was sent a completely different item and now PayPal is useless in helping with a refund. Why can’t I talk to anyone. They linked me to a form to send the seller me request for a refund. But everytime I send it PayPal website says “oops something went wrong”. Like wtf. I’ve been trying to navigate this site for three hours.  Nothing. Chat is useless   Time to give PayPal the boot

Login to Me Too

kingrougarou

PayPal doesn't care so long as they get their dues. I had the same thing happen, and I've been fighting it for the last five months. I provided screenshots, links to other claims/complaints about this company, photos of the item I received vs the item I expected (a dinky metal basket vs an entire dish rack) and they still sided with the scam seller. I tried to cancel the order DAY ONE after I realized the company was a scam, and I wasn't able to. The option just wasn't there.

If anyone has good alternatives to PayPal, please let me know, because I'm ready to jump ship. This has been five months of frustration, and this company is just getting away with scamming people left and right and PayPal doesn't care.

Login to Me Too

Jgregl
I had the exact same problem...dinky basket vs dish rack. They wouldn't refund my money unless I returned the item at my cost. It would of cost more to ship the item then the amount of the refund. PayPal offered no help in this dispute.
Login to Me Too

tariq3877
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately Paypal is a total Joke when it comes to any purchase other than eBay. I received a faulty OBD scanner and seller said its UK warehouse i opened a request to get refund as they didnt provided return label yet Paypal decide in Seller favour asking me illogical information like return tracking number. How do i return it when i haven't been provided with return address. That day i decided i wont buy anything using Paypal other that eBay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.