Shenzhen Jiumenghudong Network Technology Co., Ltd.

waltonthomas28
New Community Member
I placed a order with these nearly a month ago, no reply to emails ect, can anyone recommend to me what to do next weather to get my money back or to recieve what I have ordered Many thanks
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Meskeparty
New Community Member
I ordered a battery powered chainsaw and received a chain rope. Want my money back and tried to send an email requesting a refund and the email is phony.
Login to Me Too

TonyH64
Contributor
Contributor

exactly the same scenario I had.

Got instructions from paypal and returned the product- the whole process was a sham.

I've reported paypal to ACCC and now considering class action

Login to Me Too

Tg47
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the strimmer and only received the blades and had a email from PayPal to say that I have to return the blades before i get a refund , but looking into this company I find that even sending the item back doesn't guarantee a refund from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Bgmedic911
Contributor
Contributor
Add me ty the list
Login to Me Too

concernedinVA
New Community Member

What happened with the class action? Asking because I'm happy to join. I got scammed too and PP and my bank are claiming it's a legitimate transaction because we used Paypal. I definitely didn't purchase this junk from this scam company. I tried to cancel the order and was told it couldn't be cancelled because it was "legitimate." 

Login to Me Too

Banpokies1
Contributor
Contributor

The exact same item was ordered by me and sent to me. I am opening a Dispute. I have the postage and order details but never ever received any form of confirmation from the company. 

Login to Me Too

AussieRob
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a fraudulent scammer. They "sell" items, but send a much cheaper item, which allows them to supply a tracking number to PayPal when the buyer opens a dispute. They will then demand that the piece of rubbish sent to the buyer is returned before any refund is made. The cost of postage back to China is higher than the value of the item! Unfortunatley, PayPal does not demand that Shenzhen Jiumenghudong Network Technology Co., Ltd pays this postage. No boubt, the seller will deny ever receiving the retuned goods, and not make a refund. I am about to return the little piece of chain that was supposed to be a petrol chainsaw, but the return address is not even the same as the address the item came from. Total scam! Untimately, the buyer stands to lose twice...the cost of the item and the cost of return postage. PayPal really needs to come down very hard on such companies as they are eroding consumer confidence and trust in online purchasing. Sites such as Facebook should also take some responsibility here if they advertise for these fraudulent companies.

Login to Me Too

TonyH64
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal  are not interested in the consumer.

The whole transaction with these dodgy Chinese sellers are a sham which is supported by paypal.

It is time to push back

Login to Me Too

Ilo50
Contributor
Contributor
I completely agree with you. They took me for $150 and PayPal’s **bleep**ed up ways wouldn’t help me at all
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.