Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

temp20201006
Contributor
Contributor

Ya, I ordered the same desk and received the same piece of wood that you did, except mine is broken.

I was only sent a shipping info email and I put "Fraud" in the fields and asked to be contacted. PayPal denied my claim and closed the case, and it won't let me reopen it. For the life of me, I have not been able to find a way to contact anyone about this scam. I've been using PP since they started, but this is the second time they've let a scammer burn me, so no more chances for them. I'll fight this and use Amazon Pay/Venmo/etc for now on.
PP obviously cares more about scammers than loyal customers.

Login to Me Too

baitnswitchvic
Contributor
Contributor
This forum does not allow physical or email addresses. Look up the name of the company on FB. You will find address on there that I posted earlier today. My last message to PayPal: And what happens if they claim the item isn’t received. I am out both the shipping and the cost of the product. Nothing to show for my initial purchase. And have to invest 50 bucks on top of the original cost to get 45 back Does this make sense? There has to be something PayPal can do to have the seller send a prepaid label. PayPal has legal and ethical leverage at their disposal. Isn’t time to use it? Still no reply...I guess the bot got tired of me.
Login to Me Too

ncasassa
Contributor
Contributor

I had ordered the same product and the same issue. They provided some shipping address doesn't exist. Paypal is ignoring us because they are making huge amounts of money on their transactions and a few people complaining isn't worth their trouble. 

Login to Me Too

Bridge210
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had of seen this community board before I placed my order.  The same thing has happened to me. I received a piece of wood that my toddler could break.  I was offered a $15 refund. I sent PayPal pictures and of course a detailed account of my issue.  Once  I started the claim I couldn't even load my response to my claim in the resolution center.  I was always getting an error message.  Now that I can see all of these complaints I believe that my tech issues were on purpose.   I think that it is a shame that PayPal is participating with this company with this fraudulent activity. PayPal has a legal obligation to protect their customers. I wonder but I doubt that this could be reported to the Better Business Bureau. I also wonder if a class action suit could be filed against PayPal-I foresee this happening in their future. I will NEVER use PayPal again for questionable purchases  (which I didn't think it was at the time). I guess my grandmother was right "If I seems to good to be true beware something is wrong".

Login to Me Too

sanchez7M
Contributor
Contributor

ME TOO!!! I say Class Action Lawsuit!

Login to Me Too

Sparky883
Contributor
Contributor

How would one start a class action lawsuit against PayPal? I'm in! 

Login to Me Too

Sunspring
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like PayPal is no longer a reputable payment processor. We should notify our state and local representatives and recommend that they investigate Chinese ownership of PayPal shares. This situation stinks to high heavens, and I'm sure Shenzhen Haizhide isn't the only supplier creating this problem.

Login to Me Too

HeyBoo63
Contributor
Contributor

Same here and the exact same item.  Post Office is saying the address and company don't exist so now I have to get proof of it from the Post Office.  I am also going to file a compliant against PayPal for aiding and abetting this practice.

https://pixel-x.store/products/holiday-promotion-br-multifunctional-table-board

<removed> <removed> Shenzhen, Guangdong 518000 CN.

Login to Me Too

Betty81
Contributor
Contributor

Any ody here know how to forward all this to two organisations at the same time.  Firstly of course PayPal who should be ashamed of themselves, and secondly the Chinese Embassy in London.   They might take a pretty dim view of these scammers and indeed PayPal and FB who seem to be profiting from taking ads from these types of people while choosing to do nothing when it’s flagged to them.

Login to Me Too

angelo619
Contributor
Contributor

I see that I am in good company, I also ordered the multifunctional table but I received the laptop stand. I contacted the seller and offered me a refund of 4 dollars on an expense of 29.89 dollars. I replied that at most I would have paid 7 dollars for the item that was sent to me but I have not had any more answers. Sadly, Paypal washes its hands of it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.