Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

hairsjudi
I wondered the same thing and it’s half the size that it said it was and I don’t even think it’s real leather and I paid 100
Login to Me Too

VYoung2021

This scam company has also done same to me.. I can NOT believe Paypal doesn't just return our money with all these complaints. IF i would have known i was buying from this scam company and it was in China i would have never ever bought item! and top it off it was False advertising and i got ripped off. They change their website faster than time. Want me to pay 85$ shipping to return a 3$ piece of plastic cardboard. Thieves

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.