Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd. SCAM!!!!!

SMQART
New Community Member

I ordered from this site and received the cheapest version of the actual product. It was squeezed into a tiny box and arrived damaged beyond repair. It cost 100 bucks and neither the company or Paypal are making this right. I am disgusted. 

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

pmeley
Contributor
Contributor

I bought 2 chainsaws that are NOT chainsaws just cheap saws. Total fraud!!!! A real SCAM!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT SELLER!!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pmeley 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If you lose because seller provides a fake tracking number (likely) then post back for more advice.
If the item arrives and its tat the make sure you CHANGE the dispute quickly before it closes to 'not as described'.
If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return it....or one for your country.
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tbirdwal
New Community Member

Facebook, and paypal should not allow this to happen. I to ordered what was on facebook, and used paypal to pay for it. Thinking that it would be safe to order the product. Well, did received the item, but was stuffed into a box and it was junk, for $99. Stupid me ordered two, which makes it $200. 

Login to Me Too

Brownmb2
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar experience with the hoodies. I placed an order for four (4) hoodies on Dec 14, 2020 .  They were supposed to have been Christmas gifts.   I email the company at the email address they ask you to email them at if you had questions or problems and receive no one response back.  I also contacted PayPal.  After two(2) months of trying to get my hoodies I ordered or my money back I received one(1) of  the 4 hoodies I ordered that is more of a tee shirt than a hoodie.  I am very disappointed in PayPal.  It seems as though they are helping these companies scam people instead of helping the people get the satisfaction they deserve.  Whenever I contact PayPal they always act as if they don’t understand what I am asking. I placed my order as a guest and established my PayPal account at the end of my order, but have use PayPal in the past with no problems( by ordering as a guest).

Login to Me Too

alexavia

I ordered today a Winter B-3 Flying Jacket from them through 

paypal. 

https://www.littlebes.com/products/b3-aviator-bomber?variant=37891330080941

They claimed the manufacturer of this jacket was in the US but in fact is fraud and 

scam , the jacket is manufactured in China. Their sizes chart is not correct and I 

tried to contact them prior shipping through the email they receive money from 

Paypal though the email bounced back and did not get any answer from them .

I was not aware that there so many complaints about this Chinese scam company 

neither that Paypal would accept cashing money on behalf of such fraudsters acting 

with unserviceable email 

Login to Me Too

darkfader123
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same product from this company 5 days go. After some research on here I too discovered that this company is a fraudulant scam. I attempted to cancel my order within hours, but have received no reply inspite of using two different email addresses. One was (and continues to be) bounced back, whilst the other just fails to provoke any sort of response. I also tried contacting this company via there own website but the contact form refused to accept my order number. I have started a dispute through PayPal and have written to the company every day since I ordered. Nothing.

I, too, am appalled that PayPal seem to be allowing this company to trade through PayPal for so long. There are over 20 pages of complaints on here about this company!

Login to Me Too

This company is such a scam. I should have known when I got nothing when googling them. I ordered a couple of hoodies and 2 weeks after I paid it said that it hadn’t been shipped. They said it was shipped but due to a language barrier ( or so I assume) they said it was shipped but after several emails they still refused to give me tracking advice and claiming that it was on the way and that I needed to be patient. 6 weeks later and they must be sick of me emailing them for proof that it has been shipped and they gave me a refund. I think I will check on PayPal from now on to see if online businesses are the real deal or not.
Login to Me Too

elodie_bellot
I ordered a +100$ command and it never came. After some time I email them, saying I received nothing. They answered "yes, the package was damaged, so it's returned to us" OK... But, why they didn't send me a email to warn me it will have some extra shipping time ? But we'll OK, it's unprofessional but they may just forget. They ask me if I want that they re-send them. Hul, yes of course, I paid for it so I want them, so I replied to send it to me again. AND they replied again :"I'm sorry we don't have the product you ordered, they are out of stock" SO. Is they juste lie, and they never send me my product the 1st time and it's a big SCAM. OR is they send MY product to other customer when my order came back to them. And that it's really REALLY unprofessional. Finally I ask them to find a way to send me my products in time, and to give me something in return for all the trouble caused, like a reduction or something. And finally they just reimbursed me. So it's maybe a Scam, or maybe they are totally unprofessional, but I will never command on their site again
Login to Me Too

Sleepiest
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in this same exact boat. I even escalated the dispute but for some reason Paypal closed the case as I "did not escalate it" and customer service is also saying I didn't. :[ I've done this before, I know how it works and I know I did it. I even sent a screenshot of the "escalate case" tab which you can't access without the case being open and...nothing.
PAYPAL ACTUALLY CLOSED OUR MESSAGES WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO HELP ME/RESPOND

Now I'm having another issue when I have to verify my previously verified account, but it's not letting me do so and they're requiring that I do it over their dodgy phone line, but only call me after 12-1 when I tell them to call me between 11-12. Now the $53 I received for an item I sold (and spent $20 on shipping) has been refunded to the person and I don't think they'll do anything about it. 

Paypal has taken $85 from me in the past month...
@Paypal

Login to Me Too

Superhus
New Community Member
I bought a gazebo and got fake flowers. They claim I clicked the wrong button. Made a mistake same day for a greenhouse. I'm sure I'm in for the same surprise
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.