Sharkfactoryoutlet.shop scammed me and PayPal doesn't help me

Sk1008
New Community Member

I ordered from <a href="http://www.sharkfactoryoutlet.shop" target="_blank">www.sharkfactoryoutlet.shop</a> which I thought it was an official site. Right after I paid for them, I realized that their site is a scam. Even though they use the official shark logo, their contact email is a (at) gmail.com domain and their PayPal account is a (at) gmx.com. I contacted them but no response at all so I filed a dispute That's absolutely **bleep**. They can't even show the proof. The only closest dispute I could file was under billing, and they denied my dispute because PayPal said they contacted the seller and confirmed that the item was delivered. It is totally **bleep**. Many others are scammed by this site and PayPal doesn't support the customers. What can I do??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sk1008 

The only option would be billing if you tried to open a dispute before the payment had completed.

You should really have opened one for non receipt of item and if tracking proved to be fake you could then appeal with information from this forum. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Waynebo
New Community Member

Same thing just happened to me Oct 29th.  I didn't realize  untill Nov 12th and put a dispute in.  I checked today with paypal and they favored for them cause they gave paypal a tracking ID from USPS First Class that it arived in my mail box on Nov 9th.  Must have been junk mail cause  a vaccum cleaner cant fit in my mailbox.  I tried disputing it again under other explaining what happened  and it got closed by Paypal with no explanation (I assume because I didn't check my email within the 10 days to contest the item not recieved claim).  Long story short.... the paypal account the $103.05 bucks went to [wen <removed>]
<removed> (paypal wont let me use the 4 chinese [wen <removed>] symbols... i dont know why nor will they let me use his full address)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.