Sent Money by mistake

wizard2265
New Community Member

I sent a seller $75.00 by mistake. The seller will not respond I opened a dispute that got recoded to "product not received" and the seller sent back the tracking number for the good that I bought from them and PayPal closed the dispute. I called and PayPal opened a dispute on the order I actually bought from them. The seller sent back the same tracking number and the dispute was closed I called again. Trying to talk to a human is almost impossible with PayPal's phone system. This time I was on the phone so long I had to leave and the PayPal guy opened a dispute on both transactions saying I wasn't happy with the product. The seller responded with send it back and we will issue a refund. This time I closed the disputes myself as I was disgusted and had decided to give up. A week or two went by and I changed my mind it's not the $75.00 as much as the point. This time I tried messaging as I was tired of trying to get through the phone system. Bottom line the dude told me to call. Can anyone Help?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.