Sending Payment

Jd1116
New Community Member
Hi, I am buying a puppy worth AUD $1,900 and I want to pay through buyers protection? Do you know how much the fee for the merchant? If the he doesn't have paypal account what is his requirements?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Jd1116

That's a great question. The fee is automatically deducted from the amount that is received. Fees may occasionally change. To see the latest fees, click "Fees" at the bottom of any page on PayPal.com.

Also, to receive money, someone will send a payment to the email address or mobile number. Once that happens, we’ll send a message letting them know they have money available. They can access the money from their PayPal Cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account by going to the Summary page. They can then choose to: transfer the funds to their bank account, or keep the funds in their PayPal account and use the available balance to send money to friends and family or to shop online. To accept the money, they'll need to open a PayPal account and confirm their email address.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.