Seller's request is to ship back a subscription to gain access to data on their website

indygo9188
Contributor
Contributor

I purcahsed a subscription on a website promising curated charts for the top 10 crypto coins.

I was naturally expecting charts for BTC ETH etc as I badly needed light this morning hw I can trade.

After making my purchase, I clicked the curated chart for BTC and it is still locked.

Instead I was being shoved to check the latest 10 charts they made for some random useless coin.

I naturally requested for a refund.

But they allowed the seller to respond to my dispute and require me to "ship back" the item before I will get issued a refund.

I cannot fill up the tracking so i randomly wrote spiteful letters as I was getting frustrated.

Now the case says

Once the seller confirms the receipt of the item (s), we'll process the refund and close this case.

The seller is insisting after responding finally to chat after over 12 hours, that he already processed my refund and by  contact paypal.
To which I responded by stating the issue above and he is adamant that he has processed my refund.

Can I not file a fraud case against this seller.
I texted paypal on fb, left a message on twitter, left a message on chat.
No response to date and I have not yet slept the whole day and I am extremely aggitated and super annoyed that it is stressing me.
I wanted to box the seller on the face for causing so much pain to me and to paypal for not addressing my concern nor responding to my messages.

Rest assured that I will stay away from using anything that says paypal as the payment.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.