Seller has agreed to a refund but their Chinese address is incomplete and I think it's a scam

Jozette1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

The Chinese seller agreed to a refund if I send back the item at my cost.

The address that they sent through PayPal is incomplete and seems to not exist.

I have noticed on other complaints that this address and I think the company is a scam and has taken my money. I am trying to contact PayPal but I can't find where I can send this complaint to. I wish PayPal would protect the buyer better, these companies are making money off of us and it is not a fair practice.

This is the address that is showing that is incomplete so I can't send the item back for the awarded refund, what a waste of time! What do I do in this situation? I should have taken the partial refund of £10 at least I would have had something but now I am afraid I will lose my money.

Don't ever buy from these people below:

Haikou Meilan Youermei Department Store

<removed>China

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jozette1 

If you opened a dispute and escalated to a claim and WON then paypal would give you the return address and you could claim the return costs (or partially) if you have activated this link.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jozette1 

If you opened a dispute and escalated to a claim and WON then paypal would give you the return address and you could claim the return costs (or partially) if you have activated this link.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jozette1
Contributor
Contributor

Pay pal had come through and solved the address issue.

I also received a refund for postage but you have to register with paypal for postage return.

In this case paypal has resolved the problem.

Thank you for your help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.