cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller doesn't seem legit. In trying to contact them, the email address is incorrect?

Options
Go to solution
Sallylmt
Contributor
Posted on

How can I contact a seller if their email address is incorrect?  Their website is not a Phishing site, so no luck there either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Seller doesn't seem legit. In trying to contact them, the email address is incorrect?

Options
Go to solution
Windshadow
Contributor
Call payPal Monday, tell tem about the email & have them check if this business is legit...the agent can tell by looking at their activity. Honestly thats a HUGE Red Flag for me! Just Sayin, If the merchant is on ebay.. well. Anyone can open a PayPal account in 5 minutes, a business aaccountant too. They can give paypal 1 email & post sale w another, 2 guys were selling counterfit tobbacco coupons in 2017 & 2018. Using same address with a altered house address #, One used actual, other used number w the letter b after...they were printing bogos & buy for $1,pay full tax& free product coupon pay tax. This is considerable savings with the heavy taxes Ca imposes on tobbacco users in this state 65% % local the 7.35% now 8.35%local & 68% tobbacco tax! [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]call PayPal in USA at above number. Best Wishes, BLESSEDBE, Windshadow, Northern Central, Calif

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Options
Go to solution
Windshadow
Contributor
Call payPal Monday, tell tem about the email & have them check if this business is legit...the agent can tell by looking at their activity. Honestly thats a HUGE Red Flag for me! Just Sayin, If the merchant is on ebay.. well. Anyone can open a PayPal account in 5 minutes, a business aaccountant too. They can give paypal 1 email & post sale w another, 2 guys were selling counterfit tobbacco coupons in 2017 & 2018. Using same address with a altered house address #, One used actual, other used number w the letter b after...they were printing bogos & buy for $1,pay full tax& free product coupon pay tax. This is considerable savings with the heavy taxes Ca imposes on tobbacco users in this state 65% % local the 7.35% now 8.35%local & 68% tobbacco tax! [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]call PayPal in USA at above number. Best Wishes, BLESSEDBE, Windshadow, Northern Central, Calif

Options
Go to solution
zndzmom
Contributor

What is the phone number to contact paypal?  I am having the same problem and I am really worried

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.