Seller doesn't seem legit. In trying to contact them, the email address is incorrect?

Sallylmt
Contributor
Contributor

How can I contact a seller if their email address is incorrect?  Their website is not a Phishing site, so no luck there either.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Windshadow
Contributor
Contributor
Call payPal Monday, tell tem about the email & have them check if this business is legit...the agent can tell by looking at their activity. Honestly thats a HUGE Red Flag for me! Just Sayin, If the merchant is on ebay.. well. Anyone can open a PayPal account in 5 minutes, a business aaccountant too. They can give paypal 1 email & post sale w another, 2 guys were selling counterfit tobbacco coupons in 2017 & 2018. Using same address with a altered house address #, One used actual, other used number w the letter b after...they were printing bogos & buy for $1,pay full tax& free product coupon pay tax. This is considerable savings with the heavy taxes Ca imposes on tobbacco users in this state 65% % local the 7.35% now 8.35%local & 68% tobbacco tax! [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]call PayPal in USA at above number. Best Wishes, BLESSEDBE, Windshadow, Northern Central, Calif

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Windshadow
Contributor
Contributor
Call payPal Monday, tell tem about the email & have them check if this business is legit...the agent can tell by looking at their activity. Honestly thats a HUGE Red Flag for me! Just Sayin, If the merchant is on ebay.. well. Anyone can open a PayPal account in 5 minutes, a business aaccountant too. They can give paypal 1 email & post sale w another, 2 guys were selling counterfit tobbacco coupons in 2017 & 2018. Using same address with a altered house address #, One used actual, other used number w the letter b after...they were printing bogos & buy for $1,pay full tax& free product coupon pay tax. This is considerable savings with the heavy taxes Ca imposes on tobbacco users in this state 65% % local the 7.35% now 8.35%local & 68% tobbacco tax! [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]call PayPal in USA at above number. Best Wishes, BLESSEDBE, Windshadow, Northern Central, Calif
Login to Me Too

zndzmom
Contributor
Contributor

What is the phone number to contact paypal?  I am having the same problem and I am really worried

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.